Step 1 – Create Your Account
Start with creating your Blink Profile here and once complete, move forward to Step 2. Already have an account with us? Great! Skip ahead!
Step 2 – Complete your Loan Submission Form
Step 3 – Provide Supporting Documents
The intention of providing a thorough list initially is to limit future requests and expedite your loan process. Should you have any questions about this request or any request(s) in the future please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
- Valid Government ID
- Last 30 days of Pay Stubs
- W-2’s and/or 1099’s for the last two years
- IRS Tax Returns for the last two years
- Most recent 30 days of Asset Statements (checking, savings and retirement accounts), all pages please, even if they are intentionally left blank.
- For all properties owned in your personal name, please provide the most recent copies of the following:
- Mortgage Statements
- Home Owners Insurance Declarations Page(s)
- Property Tax Bill/Statement(s)
- Survey (for subject properties only)
- HOA Statement(s), if applicable
Fun Fact: Past Clients have been able to provide us their documents in less than 88 minutes, how fast are you?